View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on