View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #21
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i guess you didn't get my memo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
you know everything, i cannot comprehend why you waste your time acknowledging our existence. you are sullying your divinity. please stop disrespecting yourself by showing your face in KTL. its not a good look for you.

this forum is for learning. you have nothing left to learn.
i do not want to see a God become mortal by vibrating on our ignorant frequency so i will do my best to get your access to this forum blocked. or at least your ability to post here revoked.

i understand that in your unknowable power that you can bypass this measure but i am hoping that you will realize the futility of this action and find your proper place among others who are more on your godly level.

please understand, which i know you do because you are omniscient, that i'm doing this for your own good. please do not think ill of me nor seek retribution upon my meager human soul.

thank you.
all praises due to Mod.
and all it took was a lil will power and intent.
and since you don't believe in that all that pseudoscience wishywash i guess you will be trapped in hell until the end of time just like your fake demon god.
maybe you should try a new approach and bend to the will of GOD.

LOOSEY FUR is a bitch by the way, and when you see him, tell him i said
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY