View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote