View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.
nigga shut your fat angry ass up - nobody gives a fuck what you are sayin about me - you got a problem with dam near everyone in here, everything that everyone says makes your cheeks turn beet red with anger, but you stay here making yourself angry - you love this shit - you're gonna die of a heart attack from being too serious on this websites forum -

your new name is "The Red Unincredible Hulk" we like it when you're angry - LMAO !