View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:11 AM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
the fact on how pissed of sunny got i guess herring the same thing fro two people is just what he needs to realize
oh shit i'm pissed off ?

i didn't know that i was pissed off -

that's deep -

how did this thread become about me ?

my words about you were sincere

- butt since you wanna be an ass, if you are allowed to post in KTL again, i'm gonna be a very immature mod and erase every word you post in there - i'm also gonna turn green and fuck up B rocks post with the most immature shit i can find on the net - even if what he is saying is respectful and adds insight to the thread - i'm gonna be a real dick head and just smash his world - it'll be fun - he'll get angrier and angrier - no one will care - and i'll laugh my ass off - a third person will get the same treatment

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-10-2011 at 12:14 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote