Thread: Fasting
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 08:47 AM   #29
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Fasting

indeed.. i agree.. a blueprint must come into action so that the blueprint served its purpose.

food "must" be consumed with care and in proportion.. it is obvious that 2 much or 2 little can do harm, but the balance is established by examining how the body reacts to a lack of food...and what the body requires to sustain itself at its optimum..

for example when i fisrt started i realised i hadnt eaten enough to make me full for the longterm.. now i realised what i need so that my fast can be more effective considerin i must still do worldy works which requires energy.

and through boxing.. i also realised that controlling food very explicitly is very importnat.. too much or too little can ruin a whole round of boxing and make u look crap!

peace LHX creation is indeed the greatest feat.. without it.. lol we wudnt be talkin

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote