Thread: WU CORP SeRVERS
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
Does a proud black man really want to sink to the level of someone who thinks child abuse is a topic for humour? That's what you should be asking yourself. I don't claim to be a God, as you do. You're not a God, your a vegan nigger piece of shit with a god complex. Chea!

i gave yall god, yall wanted the devil - and that is exactly what i'm giving you - yall niggas can't out devil me - i'm the epitome of evil son - i'm beyond being "the black Man" - you haven't been paying attention - the theme was love- yall brought the frequency in here down low to yall level so that yall can participate - don't complain now that the fire is too hot - get in that shit and burn you baby fucker