View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 04:49 PM   #64
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: 5% conspiracies, "nerd world order"

no, actually, I see these threads about the free mason's right...illuminati, all that stupid shit and most cats potray these folks as selfish greedy beings. that's what ive gathered. and I see them compared to the 5% which is a group that im beginning to think thinks the black man/woman are devine( which u are, i luv ya all, cool as hell to me, im really not like some folks, u know who they are.) but yo, i see people comparing the 2 , 5% and freemason. if the free mason's are so terrible(that's how i think of them, never heard of the bitches before wutang corp),...why are they compared to the 5% who are so wonderful. white man evil, black man devine. anyways, i saw the illuminati conspiracy thread and figured they're should be a 5% conspiracy thread. yall seem to be enjoying yourselfs in this topic.

ok, forgot what i was gonna say. sorry if i led u astray,...whatever, 5% r Okay..

peace