View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:40 AM   #22
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

for the mod I didn't see the thread and no disrespect but I think it's ridiculous to have one thread dedicated to all things any sport or sport entertainment topic. You wouldn't put a thread up saying this is the hip hop thread, who wants to surf through a thread with comments from mad years ago that no one cares about anymore?

Anyways, I think it is funny when people really think all these beefs are real when Cena and Rock are helping and giving advice to each other on certain things to say and what not, lol. Why you think Cena's rap was so good and that he rapped for the first time in years anyway. Rock was probably like you were good when you did this and gave him advice on some things to say
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote