View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #22
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Well. I this will be my review for the album, I was hesitant for a while, and still am, but here we go:

1)Dark Fantasy: Nicki manaj voice over in the begining annoys the SHIT out of me, I wish it was cut out. The begining build up, all the ''Can we get much higher'' drew on too long. BUT..No matter the hands that touched this track..Its a Rza track, and a damn good one at that. Props to Kanye for putting the producer he obviously emulates the most on here.

2)Gorgeous: Not a cudi fan, at all, That brings this song a few pegs down to me, The beat is missing that ''Umf'', the beat is really lazy to me, and needs more to it to make it worthy of a good score.

3)Power: Everyone heard this a million times before the album dropped, yet it STILL stands up. It is, to me, the most Kanye sounding song on the whole album. One that stands up against his early stuff. Great track.

4)All the lights Interlude/All the lights: Good synth trumpets. Insane track, has SO many vocals on it from great artists, Kanye has ALOT of credit for me for getting all of them on it. Highlight of the album.

5) Monster: Over rated track in my opinion, I am a horrorcore fan, so to hear this watered down try, even though its NOT bad, its just not as great as people make it seem. But it is listenable. I don't like Nicki, period, but even Ross wasnt that bad on here.

6) So appalled: Nice beat, I dig it alot, old school Kanye feel, Kanyes lyrics are kinda 'Eh', but decent. The guest spots, nice. We got a Jay-z Rza Track, Which is hard to complain about. Rza made this track great though.

7)Devil in a new dress: Im not a Ross fan, the beat is kinda plain, and too diplomat-ish.

8) Runaway: The beat itself if over produced, BUT, fucking great. One of the best of the album

9)Hell of a life: Annoying track, I don't like it, I can;t deny it, Shit song.

10) Blame game: A nice chill track, it is low key, mellow, but is decent to chill to.

11) Lost in the world: Fucking auto tune in the begining made me HATE this track, and I thought it would have gotten better...but it didnt. Shit track

12)Who will survive in america: Not even really a track to me. I can hear this once, and never listen to it again, and not care. Crap ender.

All in all, I want to hate this album, but I can;t full on hate it, but I also can NOT fully like it. About half of it is repeatable, but thats a stretch. Not as good as his early stuff, but whose new shit really is.