View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

oh cool, i always just looked at Shure mics as live mics lol, never looked at their studio mics much.

that one you posted looks dope, is that what you got? cause your vocals always been soundin clean and clear. i always just felt they had a slight like radio effect, if that makes sense. its hard to describe sound with words haha

now i see why a lot of people pay for this shit to be done for them

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote