View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:36 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes mate i heard it, i got so hooked when i first discovered miles fusion records that i've slowly been getting them all. the last one that completed the fusion studio albums for me was "Get up with it" which i got about 2 weeks ago. there's a few official live albums that i haven't got tho.

i see what you mean but the songs on "On the Corner" are alot dirtier, muddier, funkier, weird and abstract. and i'm loving every minute of it!! it would be great to hear your opinion on the album, especially since you're a drummer and DeJohnette and Billy Hard provides great rhythm + there's alot of polyrhythms since there's also percussionists and conga players at the same time. i wasn't hooked on the first listen but every time i hear it, the album makes a little more sense. fucking addictive!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote