View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 05:33 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
Get "Dark Magus". It's by far the best of Davis' post-"On the Corner" pre-hiatus live albums.
hell yes my man!! i got "Dark Magus" as well as "Agharta" and "Pangae" and these three are some of the rawest shit i've heard in my entire life, any genre. it's funny that if you check the wiki page for "Dark Magus" it says that some magazine put it in their 50 DARKEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME along with "Hell On Earth" and a lot of hardcore rock albums, etc. And the magazine MOJO ranked "Agharta" as #3 on their countdown of THE 50 MOST OUT-THERE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME and this is the same guy who did "Kind Of Blue", "Sketches of Spain" and "Porgy & Bess". that's why Miles is the G.O.A.T. to me, no other artist has sucessfully re-invented himself that many times. even right before his death his last album signaled a move into hip-hop beats when he let Easy Mo Bee collaborate his entire "Doo Bop" album (which is really cool).

peace Benzo, no doubt! check the joint

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote