View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:25 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LoL it won't suck. Aidan Gillen as Littlefinger is going to OWN THE WHOLE SERIES. Or maybe the guy who plays Tyrion.

I've been hyping the books on this forum, but no response. It's my fav. fantasy series by far, and I'm a big LOTR fan. This series is going to shit ALL OVER HARRY POTTER and all that shit.

The first season is going to have a lot of plot twists and backstabbing, which is great, and in my opinion the first book is the worst. So you can sense where this is going. The third book is my favourite, and if this show is going at least to the third season, it's going to be big.

And, oh, yeah.
Fuck Dany. I hope she dies.