View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i cant make any sense out of this statement...

i know i fucked it up, hence why i put up pics/diagrams and other text going into detail on what i meant..

but just for you

each day(cycle) (in the universal underworld cycle) is just under 20 days (earth days)

the last underworld cycle (GALACTIC) started on 5th january 1999,. and each day of the cycle lasted 320 (earth) days

please use the diagrams a few posts above to help

as an exmaple.. we are entering the 9th underworld the previous cycles of underworld(consciousness) run side by side the 7th underworld began 1755, then was jointed in 1999 by the 8th underworld.. and today, the 9th, those differant aspects of consciousness are running side by side, developing

- 7th Underworld (Planetary) - 256 Years Total and each Day/Night 19.7 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

- 8th Underworld (Galactic) - 12.8 Years Total and each Day/Night 360 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011.

- 9th Underworld (Universal) - 234 Days Total and each Day/Night 18 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011

the 1st video (and the following parts to it) explain the day/night, how long each one takes.. over how many years etc) with diagrams and its a lot easier to understand. it would be easier in person.. lol i could draw a pyramid, and break the each level down. the bottom level being the cellular under world and the one above being mammalian underworld.. each level of the pyramid would be a shorter length, with the base being the widest ( representing time) each level is broken into 13 sections, known as days. i think from memory their are 7 days 6 nights in each UNDERWORLD CYCLE,. (i have broken them down for the current universal underworld cycle, with the names given to each of the individual days
(LEVEL 1- INITIATION- MARCH 9, 2011,LEVEL 2- REACTION- MARCH 27, 2011, LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION- APRIL 14, 2011)

so from the bottom level of the 'pyramid' - cellular underworld. we are in the 7th day, but in the universal underworld we are in the 1st day (initiation)

all the underworld run alongside each other ( our consciousness is ever expanding/learning/experiancing learning )

hope i didn't confuse you more..

please check the videos you might need a few hours tho
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 03-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote