View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #20
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace Food For Thought, Thankyou for taking the time out and watchng the video's, i know its a very long thing. ( but well worth it, as im sure you agree (: the other videos and links ive posted on nibiru/pole shift, and what not are not as long, but to research them takes aslong) if you get a chance food, please watch this id like your views on it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl70Sr3cbsM only 1 hour long

I tend to feel that Feb 11th is the beginning of the last cycle.. according to the Tzolkin, Feb 11 2011 is called "One Imox"
the 'Galactic Tone' is 1 (One / Unity) -and the Sun Sign for that day is Imox * Imix (Crocodile)

'One' is the beginning of all things. It is the first, the whole, and the ALL...

'Crocodile' receives messages of primal creative force.
Simply the beginning of all things.

but anyway.. ill let Dr. Calleman explain the Feb 11 to March 9 switch.
http://www.treeoflifecelebration.com...emid=1&lang=en

Feb 11th is also 260 days from Oct 28th, and that makes more sense in the day and night schedule ...mayans had a personal 260 day calender...

peace urban jouranlz , I agree, it is a very positive time.
the ages you speak of by the ancients, have all been giving time periods in the mayan 'calender' they happened because human consciousness needed those 'ages' to reach where it needed to go.,. the mayans do not have a re start day. or another day or second, after the the Tzolkin (name of this calender) is completed. everything after then,(in this dimension) stops,. as far as the mayans go.

I actually feel, the last time this happened, people 'ascended' and those left, are the ones who have stuck onto physical/material ideologies (religion/money/etc) and have become vibrationaly trapped to the frequencys of this dimension...

i think thats where, the destroyer of worlds/nbiru/rosewood comes in, so many ancient cultures tell of the same story..
only the mayans had managed to work out, how to read, tell, what the system was(consciousness/reality)

going by the mayans, id have to say theirs no good or evil,right or wrong, human consciousness is playing out its role, experiancing as much as it can subjectivly. before it/we move on..

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote