View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #21
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yo PEACE soul controller !
Great dope thread !! plus rep ! and yeah my spirit informing me on certain aspectz of transformation like flashback visionz , instinctiv energetic feelingz when peeps come along with negativ pulse and more other weird spiritual things , 1 of my homys got his sixed sence realy activ and can inform other homyz about experiences in the future, he gets informativ dreamz with messages and situations about to happen in the future but he alwayz smoked weed to calm that flow, he just told me a week ago kuz I was askim him about spirituality and what he thought of it, and its a lil bit the same with me I smoke 2 and as soon as quit for a cople dayz I get realy mad dreamz ! and even thought I smoke I have a very fast reflex and sharp mind, to topic this all makes so much sence and u lacin it good yo. its like Ike sayz : its a great time to be alive.
and yeah me is u and u is me hahah the shared experience of spirit when understanding this life becomes more in harmony, oh and pardon me for not seeing all videoz, i will, slowly on , but I allready have a great trust in our univerzal spirit of the multiverze and i just try to role by with itz natural flow wateva is on my path I laugh at it kuz I know its calculated, then handeling becomes natural
ICHI(1)
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 03-10-2011 at 12:12 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote