View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #32
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good album..

But naaaahhh....

Dark Days, Bright Nights is easily better than Deliverance. And though both albums are good, neither one can stand up to the dopest from the south. I like Bubba, good voice, good flow, decent lyrics and he has released some of the dopest singles of the 2000's, but he a whole album with him has always been a bit too much for me.

As for one of the most slept on southern albums? Didn't it go gold? Or at least almost? That's more than CunninLynguists(including Niggas With Latitude & Kno's solo) have sold of all their albums put together, so naaaaahhh... Any CL(NWL/Kno) album > this, and that's 6 albums more slept on than Deliverance from just one group.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote