View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 02:32 AM   #77
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yes but the word god is a bit weird to me , i dont know why , its unnameble or sumthing to big to explain the endless infinit nuthing and all, lifeforce spiritual soul and body/mind identity ego conciouss beingz, manifeststaionz of the creator/ (SkyGod?) ,indeed a great thought it must have been in the great nuthing to attract elemental matter to manifest in fysical creation, it keeps on creating creationz tru and tru all that exist the endless flow of love,male female energy Yang Yin life forcez of love energy aaah, I dont know yall yo flying right now, yesterday I talked with my peepz and it came down to this queastion, do planetz have consciouss, and I thought yes they have if its energy itis conscious, everything has consciouss but what is the level of awareness of its existance in matter, does it feel home in its being, is it importent, no, life is a gift for the soul to experience and observe what is set in motion billionz of yearz ago, and soul knowz matter is limited and not in controle of life, its the identity of the mind body that thinks it is in controlebecause the outer reality influences, its the shared reality of spiritual consciouss, uninmagenable, god the father that contains the mother, sorry for spraying like this yall, i do believe in a sky god but that allah is the same , and this goes for any god acknoleged text
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 03-11-2011 at 03:19 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote