Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #111
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Snake Bite Strike Injecting Venom In Cerebelums Drainin Watermelons Of Fellons
I Am Legend Get Severed By 7 Katana Blade Feathers Looks Like I'm Ending 'Em
With An Angelic Weapon Leave Eyes Welling I'm Handing Out Tickets To Heaven
God Bless 'Em Like They Sneezed And Then He Quickly Hand Them A Handkerchief
But Their Whole Body Got Wrapped Up In A White Sheet Shinigami Mikami Delete
Pardon My French I'm Fucking Magnifique A Freack Of Speach Levels Settle Increase
Proceed To Reach Vast Degees Fight Hell's Flames With 7 Seas Under Siege Indeed
From The Section Stampede : Beatsmiths With Poets & Emcees The Trilogy Times 3
whers Be Blazing Before Pee Wee & Smokey So Fuck Talking About How Many Trees....
Or How Many Dollar Signs You Seen Fucked 100 Pawns But Not 1 Them Was A Queen
You'll Never Wake Up After Seeing A Dream Of The 1 Belonging To The 1-Winged Being
Fat Rats & Pigs Start Squealing As Soon As The S9 Ingraved Blade Begin Unsheathing
Thats When You Start Bleeding And I Haven't Even Finnished Revealing It's Concealment
And Once It's Realesed Free For All Eyes To See Like Megatron & Prime It's You And Me
A Gunslinger Showdown Quick Draw At Dawn Guns Are Drawn Where Only 1 Performs
As The Others Scorned Close Ones Mourn On The Floor And Like That The Love's Gone
Amore No More Reflected In These Paragraphs Drawn Each Like The Other Is Adorned
Love Thy Neighbour Words Of The Saviour Bring Gifted Strangers Together Like Xzavier
Is It That Bad When Your Best Friend Is Paper ? Together We Will Turn Ya'll To Vapour
So Save Your Comments For Later Count Your Blessings Like White Lights & Incubators

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 10-12-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote