View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:36 AM   #18
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o no do you hear that ...its some sorta fucked up vocal frequency...the pitch...its like robotic...what is it? i dont know but it hurts my hears......o shit... its t-pain and he is in full auto tune... what?... yea dude been in auto tune for so long he doesn't know how not be in auto tune..what do we do? we gotta create a phat bass and kick ass drum pattern to drown out the frequency and hit him with a sharp snare do destroy his sound wave. shifter ....i think you can do it.. ill open the windows up but every one...listen up...you gotta put on your ear plugs or ur brain will tune out and explode from auto tune. max come help me with the boards.. we need to pry them off to get the window open. menes get ur mic ready, wack mc's might rush in. we need you to keep them off of us........................
all of a sudden a noise arises for the basement.....what the fuck was that said bronze.
(Notik): I dont know but isnt that your territory menes...(shifter) : somethings dwelling in the basement and it isnt good. smells like an Italian female ..the musk is like jersey
boom boom boom the basement door bangs and a sound of something wet pushing in in out...like a tight dark hole full of water being penetrated by a table leg....in a slow trying to be sexy voice ranges out in o low tone..but muffled by the door and echoing of the basement walls....fuck me...open up the door .. a loud scream hits are hears in a high pitch screech like a 7 year old girl...what the fuck skamp that shit hurts

to be continued

Last edited by 100pr00f; 03-25-2011 at 11:34 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote