View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #7508
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Yeah, but the cavs had an Achilles tendon. Lebron james. The most overrated player the last 5 years. cavs will always be failures. Just accept it. Just a bad organization with no class. I hate how you guys play rap music in the middle of the game. Save the music and gimics for the timeouts. quicken loans arena is junk. your announcers suck your mascots suck your fans are pitiful your town is smogged with factories and stinks when i drive by on the highway. cavaliers all you guys do is ride the bus. I'm tired of cavs fans acting like they the experts on the nba now. watching lebron's every move overhyping one team to the next. cleveland is a welfare recipient city. the browns suck too. one season your defense scored more points than your offense. hahahha. damn, man.

disagree.
dude it wasn't lebrons fault in Cleveland. that is just as big of a bs statement as annotating the bulls champions right now. how many times have we went through this on here that every superstar in the nba needs a side kick star to win a championship.

rose is the superstar, boozer, noah, and deng are all better than the next 2,3,4 best players that were on the cavs last year. bron is the the most dominant player in the game the first 47 minutes of a game. ya, hes not the best closer. but be serious with your criticism.

agreed. Cleveland sucks.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote