View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #7509
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I disagree. LeBron has enough help last year with the addition of Jamison. The problem was he couldnt close games.

If Jordan and Kobe couldnt close games, they dont win championships. Its as simple as that.

The superstar must carry the team in the biggest moments.

If that Bulls squad was so good, why did they go down 4 games to 1?

The Cavs achilles heel last year was Mo Williams inconsistent offense and his terrible defense.

and the fact that Lebron cant close.

But Boston is a championship team with 4 hall of famers. I just dont see Chicago getting past them.

I really dont think Chicago is going to beat Miami in a series.

And LeBron deserves some criticism for the shortcomings of his teams. He takes a ton of terrible shots at the end of games.

He still does it for Miami. He stalls the offense with his pounding of the basketball and allows defenses to set up.

The guy is great but far from flawless and lacks the complete offensive game of a Jordan or Kobe Bryant.

his jumpshot is still suspect and streaky.