View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:26 AM   #3170
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
its crazy to think its been four years since the last burial solo release... i wonder if the guy has issues... to have that much talent and not want to show yourself or your music... if i was a taliban i'd make the demands one burial song a week, with each burial release u get a hostage back lolz

I just figure it takes him ages to make tracks.

Not sure if he still uses Soundforge, but (with no knowledge of the program) it sounds like a tedious process.

He talked about it a bit in this interview (and why he wanted to be anonymous) with blackdown:

http://blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.co...1_archive.html

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote