Thread: Stax Of Wax
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #35
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
around here there is only one really good store that i frequently go to. got everything from new to old there. plus the prices are solid, from the dollar bin records (my favourites) to brand new vinyls and everything in between.
Same for me mostly....I go to this spot called Pepperland. It has been around since the early 80's. Once it is gone, there are officially no real music stores in my general area. That is why I also visit thrift shops frequently as well. Goodwill, Assistence Leagues, etc. Found a Salvation Army once in Temecula that sold mad records for .50 cents

Also,
My system for digging is quite random. I look for storybook vinyl, world music, anything with a bunch of instruments or breaks. Not really limited to any particular genre cause I like it all. That one record you buy thinking it has nothing might have a diamond somewhere among the dust and grime.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 03-27-2011 at 12:18 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote