View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #7532
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Bulls don't do a lot of losing, they also are the only PLAYOFF TEAM in their division. You know how many times you play teams in your division? Do the math. They better fucking get that 1 seed. And it's not like they ran away with the damn thing. Please man get those tired ass remarks outta here.

And Nicky, how are you gonna say what you said about the Celtics doing what they did last year? You and everyone else gave Boston no love heading in to the playoffs last year, ya'll were on the same shit now that you were on going in to them last season.

That said, I think this year is VERY different. I think the Celtics will win a few rounds, probably play in the ECF, but I think age is finally going to touch them this postseason. Perkins gone is going to be a problem. J.O. and Shaq will they even get on the floor? Boston fans are nervous much like they were last year, giving up on their team 'n shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-27-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote