View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 AM   #130
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
I'm all for the whole idea of Not letting a mainstream rapper dicate the decade for you, but how in the hell did R.A the Rugged Man get 14 votes??

So your sayin that a guy who dropped One real album, and a compilation of songs, half of which were recorded in the 90's, owned the decade huh???............

Thats funny

Canibus, I can understand because the guy released a ton of music so if your a fan, he might have made the decade for you, but even If RA was my all time favorite rapper he didnt own the Decade with One Damn CD and some guest appearences, GTFOH, lol
Because his verses are over packed with multis....

I can't really think of any other reason why people rate him so highly... he could never hold my interest for a whole album, and will never make a compelling album.

But people here have a fetish for his particular brand of mc'ing.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote