View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
they need to get a label or 9th prince and dom pachino need to work out whos the leader of killarmy. they keep trying to bring back killarmy and the other one steps on the other's foot in the process. this being copyright 9th prince has me worried dom pachino bout to say he released it without permission. hopefully everything goes smoothly with this album

AHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy Da God View Post
Just got off the phone with Dom P and he told me 2 let y'all know on his behalf what's goin on now. Apparently, him and 4th were buildin on the phone and both are very upset about this leak simply because again, 9th didn't consult the group before he released it, plus now 9th copyrighted the track and he's basically the only one eatin off this track now. So by what I was told, the way things are lookin 4 that Killarmy album right now, its not gonna happen, at least not with Dom P and apparently 4th Disciple now 2. Due 2 what went down with this track being put up on amazon 4 sale, neither Dom P or 4th Disciple want anything 2 do with the project. Again, this is what I was just told and in no way, shape or form is this in relation 2 me. I'm just lettin y'all know what's going on now according to what I was told. Speaking as a fan of Killarmy, I'm disappointed about that because personally, I wanted the album 2 come 2 fruition and it seemed like it was progressing very nicely, but now with the way things went down, now u got PR not wanting 2 be a part of it and now 4th Disciple, who I consider one of the main elements of the group, doesn't want 2 partake either. So again, I dunno what else 2 tell y'all about it, but as it stands now, if this album does indeed happen, it will be without PR Terrorist and 4th Disciple.

chris was right lmao

its just like those killarmy pony tracks LOL

Last edited by Jammin; 04-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote