View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #35
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks alot for the rip Jammin, you're the man!! if anyone got it in mp3 format that would be appreciated to but either way i'm feeling this track alot on first listen, the beat is just right imo, kinda reminds me of "Doomsday" but yeah it's a little more mellow.

that's some fucking sad shit if this album will get scrapped over internal beef when they made it this far though, smh. what the fuck kind of move is that on 9th's behalf if this is true, he pretty much have the most succesful solo career out of any of the Killarmy members so why screw the other members over some scrap money of an internet single. i hope they solve this... it's understandable people are pissed over this but remember this just happened today or a few days ago, they might overcome their differences and release it when the time is right. lets just hope so!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote