View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Dont fuck with me Ringz, that IS some of the guests he spoke about in the Wu-International interview and he did say he would be rapping on it as well. Any ideas if Tru found a label yet?

Wu-International: Everyone that visits this site pretty much knows who you are, so we are going to dive right into the questions, what is the current situation with your solo album “The Master Craftsman”?

True Master: Yea I know it's been a long time coming, however it will be banging. It will be out this fall.

Wu-International: More on this album please, will Master Craftsman showcase your skills as an MC and producer or just as a producer with featured guests?

True Master: BOTH but mostly producing. I'm working on an MC project for early next year though.

Wu-International: Please share with us some of the featured guests on the album and likely release date for the album if any?

True Master: Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, RZA, Masta Killa, Cappadonna, U-God.

All in all, if thats legit, it does confirm Deck, Ghostface, Masta Killa, Cappadonna and Raekwon as guests so far.

Last edited by Jin10304; 04-05-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote