View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:26 PM   #7616
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
dude.....stop.

your pathetic right now. both of you.

my prediction is not going to change because of a regular season game.

The celtics know how to play the game, thye know what to say.

LOL...u complete fucking homo
i do agree with this and think that loss was not that big of a deal, sure the celtics would have liked to win, but in the end i dont think they really cared. once they didnt jump out to a big lead they shut it down. obviously they can't come out and say o we didnt care, that sends the wrong message. its a mental game, they make the bulls think they did care, and give them a false sense of confidence. then when they go out in the playoffs they punch the bulls in the mouth.

however at the same time, i think the bulls may have a slight edge over the celtics atm. i think age may be catching up with the celtics and the bulls are all young players.

that being said the celtics know how to win and have been there. i think its going to be a good series, and i wouldnt be surprised to see either team come out on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Easy easy. I've suffered through 13 sorry ass bulls seasons to get to this point. Let me show some pride in my team and enjoy being the best team in the NBA while it lasts. Playoffs haven't even started yet but its fun seeing all the so called analysts and experts proved wrong. But they usually don't know what the fuck they are talking about anyways. Didn't they all pick the 0-6 boston red sox to be good this season? Fans know more about sports than ESPN does.

Anyways, prepare the Cavs for a miserable defeat tonight. We are come to your noisy pisshole Q arena and your own fans will be chatting "DERRICK ROSE M-V-P." I guarantee it.
saying that is the same as saying the bulls are going to win the championship as you guys have been saying since mid season.

especially with baseball. its a long as haul. and a couple hours after you write that what do the sox do? go out and beat the yankees.

i really do though have no clue whos gonna win the nba championship. saying the bulls is just as good as 5/6 other teams. its all a guess atm.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote