View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #73
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haters will lose out and they will be crying for their souls to be saved but they must have learnt by now that only they can save themselves. ain't no god out there that can save them. they have to be the change they want to see.

i don't care if haters die. they'll come back as a fly or something. or have to doss about in purgatory. i really couldn't give a fuck.

i just don't want to be watched. i want to believe in this 9th level thing and be reassured that i won't be watched every fucking second of my life. i've done my part.

it's up to mufuckas to see the light.

i've been Tryxx and Trixx before this name i have now.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote