View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #79
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
if their is no heaven and hell( which i agree with ) then how are they trapped in purgatory???

i dont think everything that dies is tranformed back to living matter in this reality.,
on other realities the energy might live on, and you might be able to come back here once you reach higher realms., but thatsagain to manifest experiances that you desire before you was manifested into this reality

purgatory isn't somewhere in the sky, it's here on earth. mufuckers in purgatory have to wait for their chance to live again. they are lost (not really lost cos they're in the atmosphere that surrounds us) souls with no bodies.

when they get the chance to live again they will have to learn to live life as whatever they fuck they've got the chance to come back as. it's not a punishment at all, though mufuckers might think of it as punishment cos they think they're too good to come back as a fly or bee or dung beetle or hawk or whatever.

i'd love to be reborn as a cat or a bird or a honey bear or a snake i just don't care. every single creature on earth has its own skills. they live a life free from advertising, mind numbing tv, they don't need to pay for a mansion so they can show off on mtv cribs, they don't care about designer labels, they don't care about another animals dick size or tit size. they are the true free souls. mufuckers just wanna look down at animals. fuck em.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote