View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #7632
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Will See I Dont Think Anyone Will "Destroy" The Knicks Should Be A Good Series. I Have A Feeling The Knicks Havent Shown There True Potential Since The Trade Just Yet. But I Got To Say Theres No Team I Rather See Sent Packing Then The Faggot Celtics I Think I Hate Them More Then The Heat.
Losers hate success. While I can understand their pathetic, jealous reasoning, as I am not a loser, nor do I associate myself with losers, I suppose I can't actually empathize. For that I am grateful.

Also, forgive me for being repetitive, but quit capitalizing every word you write, you autistic fuck. I find it aesthetically displeasing.

On topic, I am admittedly worried about the Celtics chemistry going into the playoffs, but still maintain that, at their peak, the Cetlics should be the best team in the NBA. We will see how it plays out.

Fuck all of you nerds, and go Celtics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote