View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #7633
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
^if you could take every faggot in the NBA and put them on one team, you'd pretty much have the Celtics. Rondo, glen davis, paul pierce, ray allen, ac green, jermaine oneal, delonte west all homos
^^^The sad, jealous vitriol of a longtime loser. Plus, Joakim Noah is on your team.

You remind me of Joakim Noah. "The Celtics are big, mean poopyheads and I hate, hate HATE them!"

THat being said, Noah is the type of player you love to have on your team, but since you can't talk about actual success and have reduced yourself to name calling, is the hugest faggot ever.

Also, it''s jeff green, not ac green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote