View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #77
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this is my first time seeing this thread. I read through all the pages.

from page one/ first video , I knew what you were talking about. I don't know if these are really ghost or what. I called this off to things being burnt ...a LOOOONG time ago.

These show up mostly when I burn an incense and I let the flame kick up too much before blowing it out. I've also seen em after setting other types of things on fire.

Its something to do with fire.

I figure its all scientific and not too much to do with phenomena but your take on how they float is pretty interesting. Interesting enough to do actual research maybe ..

I remember a thread somewhere in here (KTL) about the lil squiggle things in eyesight.Like some ppl see these lil squiggly worm like things in their eyesight and it turned out that there is an actual medical condition that causes this. Most of my childhood was spent thinking that I was seeing some type of phenomena when I wasn't , it was just something up with my eyes or whatever. you know?

Last edited by INF; 04-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote