View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #78
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't be too sure if i was smoking at the time or not but i know it didn't come from my roll-ups. look at them, they don't resemble fag-ash at all or ash of anything that i've burned.

i have incense somewhere but i don't use them. if i want my room to smell nice then i'd use oils in my oil burner.

check the videos again. those ones were floating very close to the ceiling and stayed afloat for the duration of the vids until they vanished. they can float around the room in any direction and any height. sometimes they float upwards towards the ceiling before they vanish. what kind of ash does that?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote