View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
i believe they're ghosts.

those things, i'm guessing is made up of carbon, and somehow it has managed to separate or transform itself from the natural gasses that is in the atmosphere.

i'll tell you why i believe they're ghosts. back in easter 2006, i was in the nut house for a few weeks.
STOP, no need to continue.

You are right about one thing, they are made out of carbon. They come from exhaust fans. Fans on your computer, things of that nature. Bonded carbon forms on the inside of fans and becomes entangled, but there is so much wind pressure they form strings. When they no longer can stay attached, they float off lighter than air and seem to "dissolve" when they touch something. They don't. They form new bonds to other materials and are the reason you should wash your linens regularly or else become grungy.

By the way, they are mostly composed of dead skin. That's the only ghostly thing about them. There you go, mystery solved. Now we can get back to figuring out who is living inside the moon.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote