View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #1524
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Damn Dollar Hotdogs I Wish, But Still Yankees Games Are Going For Like A $1.50 Right Now I'm Def Going To A Game Soon With Those Prices. Shin Shoo Choo Is A Beast And I'm A Big Fan Of Tomlin But Still The Indians Are A Bunch Of Scrubs. Its Been So Long Since Theyve Been Good Sandy In 97' That I Acutally Hope They Do Good Along With The Royals Who Have Been Bashin The Ball
they were good in 2007...they blew that 3-1 lead on Boston.

I think the team is good. I expect them to play well all year. Mainly because these were top notch prospects they got for great players. So these guys were projected to become high caliber players.

Good thing is they still got some great prospects yet to come up.

Remember the names Lonnie Chisenhall (3B) and pitchers Alex White and Drew Pomeranz.....also Jason Kipnis 2B.

If they play well all year than they are ahead of schedule cuz next year was the projected one for the turnaround.