View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 04:15 AM   #41
ratty mayonnaise
trollin' robbie

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post

check my avatar,. its the same symbol. but my pic is off a sun off of SOHO, and was a pic taken from a nasa orbiting satelite ( many other car manufacturers use it aswell)
the original glyph, of the waings and the red disk, ive researhed it for a while,. it can either be the symbol of those who seeded us,. or those who grafted us... (the symbols been found in numerous ancient civilsations)

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote