View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #1533
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
They have more than Choo.....if Hafner and Sizemore are their old selves all year, than this lineup is going to be tough. Because Asdrubal Cabrera can hit, and Santana and LaPorta are big time prospects breaking through.

Plus, the bullpen is one of the leagues best, and the fielding is among the best.

the biggest thing is that these young starters can blossomall year. So far they have.

This isn't a fluke this year tho.....the second half of last year they played 2 games under .500 without Sizemore, Hafner and Cabrera....basically playing all their prospects.

so they got some seasoning in...which is why guys like Brantley and LaPorta are playing well and Masterson, Carrasco and Tomlin are pitching great.

They are a complete team. This year may not be their year, they are still young, but they are definitely up and comers and will be contenders for sure next year if not this year. They can contend for the division.

Plus they still got 3 great pitching prospects and a 3B and 2B prospects comeing up next year or later this year.....those are the two future holes.

so i'd expect them to keep playing well.
good point. i think they can win their division. twins are doing terrible right now on top of that mauer is injured. i doubt KC will keep this up cuz of their rotation. tigers and the sox are cold...etc, but this is just a theory

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote