View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #1534
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

we are playing the Royals right now.....they have a nice lineup. I dont know about there pitching staff though.

The White Sox have one of the best lineups in the league, but if Buehrle struggles and Peavy isn't his old self, they will underachieve. Losing Bobby Jenks has killed them. Their bullpen is a huge question mark....i think they have blown 6 of 7 save opportunties..

the Tigers....outside of Verlander, they dont have great pitching either, starters and bullpen. I think they are getting a bit old, but they do have a nice lineup. Defensively i think they struggle too.

Twins....Joe Nathan not being the joe nathan of old will hurt them...and their pitching is just so so.

The main reason i think the Indians can win this division is that their defense, starters and bullpen are better than everyone else's in the division and some of the best in the league.