View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #143
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some new ones:

Self Scientific - Build Or Bangers, DJ Khalil kills it with the live Rock-style bass

Reks feat. Termanology - Face Off, deep dark bass prod. by Sha Money XL

Kaimbr & Kev Brown (Alexander Green Project) - Songs

Words from ReDefinition Records:

“I’ll spare you the typical “label / promo guy” hype this time… I’ll just say that I think this is a great song, and that Kaimbr and Kev Brown make for a great combo and that their music is that its something that regular, everyday folk such as ourselves can easily relate to. On The Combination (another song from the LP), when I heard Kaimbr say “Damn, I’m just glad I ain’t laid off,” that line hit home because a few months ago, like many others, I was laid off from my dayjob (for the record, this is John, not DamuDamu’s dayjob is much more stable than where I was working).

As for the beatsKev really nailed that classic Rza sound throughout this LP, which is something he intended to accomplish when producing it. There’s a reason why guys like Jazzy Jeff, De La Soul and Busta Rhymes call on Kev when they need beats; he simply knows what he’s doing.”

Limited Edition GREEN VINYL LP includes a bonus 7” featuring a remix by Damu.

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote