View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 02:13 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: anybody up for mcdonalds

Yeah, the guy who made Super Size Me has a TV show on now. I'll have to check out Super Size Me. McDonald's and other fast food places add a bunch of artifical junk to their food so it tastes good. Otherwise, it would have no taste at all, once they strip away any nutritutionaL value the food originally had.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote