View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: old nick shows Tribute

Did My Brother and Me have Steve Harvey in it? I remember going back to the 80's and remebering You can't do that on Television and getting slimed and stuff. I used to watch Hey Dude a lot. The blonde girl from the show is the girl that is married to Ben Stiller, and she was in the Dodgeball movie. I saw the cute brown haired girl in a topless pic in Playboy a few years back. I also liked Pete and Pete. Wild and Crazy Kids. I would watch Are you Afraid of the Dark a lot on Saturday nights. I think it came on around 9:30. Some of those episodes were pretty creepy, even though I wasn't a real little kid at the time I watched them. Especially the one with the clown. 'Pick the right door and you'll go free, pick the wrong door, and there he'll be. lol I liked how some of the episodes didn't end with a happy ending.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote