View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not sure about that Escape to NY album, I haven't heard that one? I did have some other albums of his such as 9th Wonder of the World, and Diary of an American Witchdoctor. I think Diary of an American Witchdoctor included songs that were on some of his previous albums, such as Gumbo Cookin' and King of the Beasts. These weren't as good as his first album though, for sure. His first album included a lot of Organized Noise production right?

I still like this album cover from 9th Wonder of the World. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote