View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #309
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honey, please. I think we're talking on different levels here. We all have to start somewhere I suppose. Try going deeper than pretty trinkets.

I don't think you understood anything I said. I suggest you read my post further up a bit harder. Besides, you're still bringing in this "God" character for no apparent reason.

Mathematics is OUR perceived relations of objects in space. Obviously a human perception is a bias one, it's only a perception based on our relative scale. If we were nano-sized, OUR perceptions would be very very different, and we would have to make a new mathematics for ordering things. Which is what very clever quantum physicists try to do.

However the fact remains, we, have no idea how to piece together reality, math is only our way of doing it in our image of the world. It does a very beautiful job and is incredible, but it has no true value in "reality", for in reality it does not exist. Our perceived order in the world is amazing, but thats separate to the subject in hand of the thread.

Math does not constitute reality, and if life appears to resemble math, it's only because WE have always intended it that way.