View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you were physically buying Hip Hop music between 1993 and 97 those releases above weren't rare except for the Wu sampler and the Bobby Digital sampler. You could buy most those albums on CD or cassette by walking into your local Sam Goody, HMV, Tower etc.

Ghostface - Good Times promo 12", got this at the excellent Sound Library NYC record store

Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep clean edit, got this at a record convention in NY. Never thought I'd see a clean version of THIS album..

don't remember how I scored this one, probably somewhere in the East Village, Manhattan

BulletProof Wallets bonus cuts, I think I got this at Sound Library NYC too

Click here to launch RZA Radio!

Get this player for your signature or website
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote