View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:35 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

BulletProof Wallets bonus cuts, I think I got this at Sound Library NYC too
fuck i remember holding this one in my hand at a vinyl shop in copenhagen in 2002 and didn't have much money on me - i went between that and a promotional 2xLP version of NaS "The Lost Tapes" that had just dropped. i went with Nas which turned out to be the clean version. damn i still wish i would've changed my mind when i see that cover. BPW was an interesting album, cuz some of the best songs got cut, sadly... remember ?uestlove's review of his advance copy where he called it one of the best Wu albums of all time, i bet he was dissapointed as fuck when the retail dropped considering how much he praised tracks like "The Sun", "Good Times" and "Flowers".

Raekwon's "Lex Diamond Story" - advance CD copy, featuring 18 tracks and 12 of them are exclusive to this advance. i never came across this tho.

The advane copy of Cappa's "Yin & Yang" that was released before the beef with RZA. had this been released instead people wouldn't hate on the album nearly as much - it's the same album but features two incredible RZA tracks as well (13 in total) - "Why It Gotta Be This?" and "Real Niggaz" with P. Sunn on the hook. those songs together with "Supa Model" would (almost) save the album.

remember this promo 12" from when Cappa & Ghost was forming THE ODD COUPLE and dropped the song W.T.C. Pt. II. shit that song is such a masterpiece, Ayatollah production. that album would've been incredible, Ghost still had his abstract style (this was 2002).

Meth's "Ticaal: The Alter-Ego Remixes", a Japanese release only featuring all or at least most of the remixes that appeared on the Meth singles from 1994 to 1998. RZA, Erick Sermon, DJ Krush, Roni Size, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Tricky and Puff Daddy. Dope!!

I don't think this 12" single is very rare, it's the "Judgement Day" remix single and i'm posting it cuz i bought it in London and played the shit out of certain tracks. The Tricky remix is aight but the two Roni Size remixes are absolute classics (personal classics that is). i don't know how many times i bumped those on high volumes when i've had alot of people over in my old apartment that me and my brother shared and partied, using and abusing all kind of drugs lol

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote