View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:49 AM   #14
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's some scans of the back cover (above) and the actual CD (below) from that Gravediggaz Nowhere To Run single. Can't remember where I bought it, but I know it had to be in some commercial record store chain back in '97.

^Check out Frukwan's lyrics engraved into the CD design

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
fuck i remember holding this one in my hand at a vinyl shop in copenhagen in 2002 and didn't have much money on me
I want to go to Denmark soon, I speak to a girl who lives there and loves Hip Hop. I remember holding Rae's Cuban Linx instrumentals and not having enough dough to buy right then, but then I found them digging about 8 years later. Sometimes you need to save then dig harder later. Nice album selections you posted, I don't have any of those.

@Jammin, I can rip a copy of 5 Styles Of Shaolin from my vinyl copy to mp3 if you want.